Live MCAT CARS Diagnostic Passage Assessment
Doing the same thing you’ve always done is not going to produce different results, so you can’t just keep practicing passages with hopes of improving. You need to take a step back and change your approach. And if you want help from an expert who has gotten students into top medical schools such as Mayo, Harvard, and Columbia, then this is a great option for you.
How It Works:
- You sign up for a one-hour time slot for your assessment based on your availability
- At your scheduled time we send you a link to meet in our virtual classroom, where your assessment will be recorded and sent to you afterwards to review as much as you'd like.
- During that hour, you will be given a MCAT CARS Passage to work through with an instructor. Your method of passage analysis will be critiqued and you'll receive feedback on:
- your ability to clearly comprehend a MCAT CARS Passage
- how you analyze passages
- what you’re doing wrong on questions
- the best way to improve your studying moving forward
- the level of your verbal reasoning skills
- You'll also be able to ask any questions you have.
- If you decide you want to do a more in-depth study with us by taking any of our other courses, you can credit the full amount you've paid for this package toward the tuition for the other courses.
What It Includes:
- 1 Hour-Long Live Assessment
- MCAT CARS Practice Passage
- Access to a recording of your live assessment
- Verbal Reasoning Concepts & Tools Checklist
What You'll Get:
- instant and direct feedback on how you analyze a MCAT CARS passage
- the correct way to apply Verbal Reasoning tools to an MCAT CARS passages, which will act as a model for you with other passages
- knowledge of what you're doing wrong and what you need to correct and implement moving forward
- an identification of the conceptual areas you have weaknesses in
- answers to whatever questions you have about the CARS section and the MCAT in general
Payment - To get started, all you have to do is submit a one-time $95 payment. After doing so you will immediately be taken to a payment confirmation page where you can then schedule your assessment.
Confirmation - After you schedule your assessment, you will receive a confirmation e-mail that contains your Verbal Reasoning Concepts & Tools Checklist.
- Questions? - If at any point you have any questions about enrolling, please give us a call at 617-388-3034 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org