Personal Statement Course
How It Works: What’s Included
- You will begin with a live 2 hour seminar on how to plan, structure, and write a compelling personal statement, the kind of personal statement that makes you stand out from other applicants.
- You will have access to a 4 part video textbook that will take you step by step through the process of writing a personal statement.
- You’ll receive downloadable worksheets that will take you through the process.
- You will have access to intensive audio and video exercises to guide you through the process of writing a compelling personal statement.
Screenshots from the Course
What You'll Learn:
- What admissions committees look for in a personal statement and how to get their attention.
- What to avoid in writing a personal statement.
- How to turn your educational, research, and life experiences into a compelling narrative.
- How to present who you are and what you’ve accomplished in a way that makes a truly attractive candidate--the kind of candidate that admissions committees want for their incoming class.
Optional Review and Editing Session
- Any student who would like their personal statement reviewed and edited can register for a 1 on 1 review and editing session once their personal statement has been written.
It’s Time for You to Write a Compelling Personal Statement
Payment - In order to secure your seat in the upcoming class, you will be required to set up a payment account using PayPal. You will be billed $125.00 unless other arrangements are made.
- Questions? - If at any point you have any questions about enrolling, please give us a call at 859 492 8532. (change telephone number on all of the other course pages including the bottom of the web page.)