MCAT CARS Practice Passages & Review Package
It’s not enough to just master the concepts and tools of Verbal Reasoning (grammar and rhetoric). That’s only the first step. What is necessary after that is to practice applying those tools and concepts. Instead of being left on your own to decipher if you’re correctly applying them, use this review package to see.
How It Works:
- You will receive a digital copy of 5 MCAT CARS passages, which you will be able to download and keep indefinitely.
- Each passage has a corresponding review video that:
- goes over the step-by-step process of understanding a passage
- shows you how to improve comprehension by applying verbal reasoning tools
- discusses each question in detail, including how to know what it’s really asking for
- go over each answer choice to understand why the one is correct and the others are wrong
- Access to the review videos lasts for 5 months. During that time you'll be able to review and watch the videos as many times as you'd like.
- If you decide you want to do a more in-depth study with us by taking any of our other courses, you can credit the full amount you've paid for this package toward the tuition for the other courses.
What It Includes:
- 5 MCAT CARS Practice Passages
- Access to detailed review videos for 5 months
- Verbal Reasoning Concepts & Tools Checklist
What You'll Learn:
- the correct way to apply Verbal Reasoning tools to the 5 passages included, which will act as a model for you with other passages
- where you're going wrong and what you need to correct in your passage analysis process
- what conceptual areas you have weaknesses in
Payment - To get started, all you have to do is submit a one-time $45 payment. After doing so you will immediately be taken to a page where you can download the 5 MCAT CARS Passages and Verbal Reasoning Concepts & Tools Checklist. These will also be e-mailed to you.
Log-in Access - The link and password for your log-in access for the review videos will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Questions? - If at any point you have any questions about enrolling, please give us a call at 617-388-3034 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org